What have I done?
I wish I could run
Away from this ship going under
Just trying to help
Hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world is
on my shoulders
What can you do when your good isn't
good enough
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions
Keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for
me to get it right, to get it right?
Can I start again, with my faith
shaken?
Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my
mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser, I'll
get through this
What can you do when your good isn't
good enough?
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making
a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for
me to get it right?
So I throw up my fist, throw a punch
in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes
life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send out a wish, yeah,
I'll send up a prayer
And finally someone will see how much
I care
What can you do when your good isn't
good enough?
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making
a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take, to
get it right?
To get it right?
link-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_YR6OzI1l8
esta shida la cancion
ResponderBorrarBuena cancion
ResponderBorrar#vacaciones
ResponderBorrarRecuerdo esa serie, estaba genial, aún me duele la muerte de finn
ResponderBorrarBuena cancion
ResponderBorrarsi vdd
ResponderBorrarbuena cancion
ResponderBorrarenglish pls
ResponderBorrarque fea cancion, como tu
ResponderBorrarQue padre
ResponderBorrarQue shido
ResponderBorrarBuena cancion
ResponderBorrar(Like)
ResponderBorrarok, solo quiero dormir:)
ResponderBorrarSoy un artista nuevo y me gustaría ser alguien conocido por favor pasa por mi blog y deja tus like's
ResponderBorrarmuy bien
ResponderBorrarChidox2
ResponderBorrarInteresante
ResponderBorrarX3
ResponderBorrarLike
ResponderBorrarQue padre canción
ResponderBorrarQue padre
ResponderBorrarNo me gusta GLEE :v
ResponderBorrarhola
ResponderBorrarBuuuuh
ResponderBorrarNe, copiaste y pegaste :v
ResponderBorrarX4
ResponderBorrar