It’s all coming back to me now
There were nights when the wind was so cold
That my body froze in bed if I just listened to it
Right outside the window
That my body froze in bed if I just listened to it
Right outside the window
There were days when the sun was so cruel
That all the tears turned to dust
And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever (forever)
That all the tears turned to dust
And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever (forever)
I finished crying in the instant that you left
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made
But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but it's all coming back to me
(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but it's all coming back to me
(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)
There were moments of gold and there were flashes of light
There were nights of endless pleasure
It was more than any laws allow
Baby, baby
It was more than any laws allow
Baby, baby
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but it's all coming back to me
(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but it's all coming back to me
(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)
I can barely recall
But it's all coming back to me now
But it's all coming back to me now
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario